Monday 25 July 2011

Catrice: C05 Satin Chic & Isa Dora: Graffiti Nails 801 Black Tag

So, this is my first attempt at blogging my new nails. Unfortunately my pictures won't be that great, but I'll improve them as soon as I can, but will add the ones I have in the mean time.



Catrice: C05 Satin Chic is a Limited Edition nail polish and a nice rich polish with a subtle shimmer that goes on in two coats. I have worn it as a standalone polish before; adding a clear top coat afterwards, but this time I chose to test the Isa Dora: Graffiti Nails 801 Black Tag polish I had picked up on Wednesday on top.



The Graffiti Nails comes with a nice wide brush, so application is made easier, and as long as you don't overlap your strokes you won't ruin your mani either. The polish does start to crack straight away, and to be on the safe side, although it was appearing to dry quick, I left the coat to dry as long as what I usually do when applying a coat of nail varnish (usually twenty minutes for each coat to be safe).

(Picture here)

The Graffiti Nails polish has quite a matte finish, so I chose to add a clear top coat of NYC: 138 Classy Glassy to make it look nicer. Then I was all set to go, although I wasn't actually going anywhere.



To be honest I was surprised how long this one lasted, and how much I loved it. I was especially reluctant to take it off, but if I hadn't I would have been touching it up forever.

BASE: None
FIRST/SECOND COAT: Catrice "Cafe de Paris" C05 Satin Chic - Limited Edition
THIRD COAT: Isa Dora "Graffiti Nails" 801 Black Tag
TOP COAT: NYC "Expert Last Nail Polish" 138 Classy Glassy

Application: Evening of Wednesday 20th July 2011.
Lasted until: Saturday 23rd July 2011. (I actually touched up a few chipped edges Saturday, redone one thumb nail on the Sunday, and didn't remove my mani completely until Monday 25th July 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment my blog. I will reply to all comments as soon as I am able.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...