Thursday 28 July 2011

Pretty and Glittery!

Just a little update with four of the new polishes that I also got yesterday.

(Above: Left to right- NYC "Expert Last Nail Polish" 105 Lights-Camera-Glitter, and NYC "Expert Last Nail Polish" 155 Gramercy Glitz.)

You can't really tell from the pictures, but the W57 Neon Shower is very shimmery and a bit glittery in the bottle, so I'll have to do a single one when the light is better and add it in at a later date.

(Above: Left to right- Wild and Crazy "Nail Enamel" W57 Neon Shower, and Wild and Crazy "Nail Enamel" W203 Wasabi.)

And I just took another photo, from a slightly different angle, to try and capture all the green and yellow glitter in the W203 Wasabi bottle. But it didn't come out like I hoped unfortunately.

(Above: Left to right- Wild and Crazy "Nail Enamel" W57 Neon Shower, and Wild and Crazy "Nail Enamel" W203 Wasabi.)

And finally, a picture of all four together. Just because...

(Above: Left to right- NYC "Expert Last Nail Polish" 105 Lights-Camera-Glitter, NYC "Expert Last Nail Polish" 155 Gramercy Glitz, Wild and Crazy "Nail Enamel" W57 Neon Shower, and Wild and Crazy "Nail Enamel" W203 Wasabi.)

I will feature these polishes as mani's in my blog in the near future. If you would like to see them sooner, then please comment with your favorite below. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment my blog. I will reply to all comments as soon as I am able.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...