Tuesday 26 July 2011

NYC: 266 Battery Park Purple

So, this is my second official mani, and with one of the new polishes that I bought last Wednesday.

I decided not to do a base coat, as I don't particularly if the color is quite a dark one.



The NYC: 266 Battery Park Purple is quite a thin nail polish, so I had to apply it in three separate coats. Although, I reckon, if I wasn't around a friends house at the time then I probably would have applied a fourth coat before my later top coat.

It is a bit darker on than within the bottle, though I don't know if you can tell that from my pictures or not.

It does have a glossy finish, but I decided to add a clear top coat for protection.







So, now it is the day after (Tuesday), and I have a few slight surface scratches from while I was asleep, but nothing noticeable or that actually shows nail underneath.

BASE: None
FIRST/SECOND/THIRD COAT: NYC "Quick Dry" 266 Battery Park Purple
TOP COAT: NYC "Expert Last Nail Polish" 138 Classy Glassy

Application: Evening of Monday 25th July 2011.
Lasted until: * 2011. (I actually touched up a chipped edge today (Tuesday 26th July 2011), and didn't remove my mani completely until * 2011.

I will update this with the missing information soon.

UPDATE EDIT

* Please see here for update blog. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment my blog. I will reply to all comments as soon as I am able.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...