Thursday 28 July 2011

NYC: 266 Battery Park Purple & NYC: 155 Gramercy Glaze

Good afternoon!

My mani from the night of Monday (25th July) is still going strong. You can read about it here. But I thought I'd jazz it up a bit.

So today I added NYC 155 Gramercy Glaze over the top. I'll just add a little information from the original blog, so everything is up to date. Then I will add today's update.

BASE: None
FIRST/SECOND/THIRD COAT: NYC "Quick Dry" 266 Battery Park Purple
TOP COAT: NYC "Expert Last Nail Polish" 138 Classy Glassy

Application: Evening of Monday 25th July 2011.
Update 1: I actually touched up a chipped edge on Tuesday (26th July),

(Above: Taken with flash.)

(Above: Taken without flash.)

Update 2: As you can see from the pictures above, my mani still looks really good. My right hand was the same, so I didn't take a picture of it.

(Above: NYC "Expert Last Nail Polish" 155 Gramercy Glitz.)

ONE/TWO FURTHER COATS: NYC "Expert Last Nail Polish" 155 Gramercy Glitz.


Application: Was a smooth application, and glitter did not drag on nail at all.

(Above: Left hand. Taken with flash.)

(Above: Left hand. Taken without flash.)

(Above: Right hand. Taken with flash.)

(Above: Right hand. Taken without flash.)

TOP COAT: NYC "Expert Last Nail Polish" 138 Classy Glassy.


(Above two pictures: Left hand. Taken with flash.)


(Above two pictures: Left hand. Taken without flash.)(With top coat mani pic here)

Application: Pretty much just before I posted this.

Future Update

Lasted Until: I didn't remove my mani completely until the late evening of Friday 29th July 2011, after the polish had started to peel away from the nail of one thumb and three fingers. I'm guessing that was because of the NYC 155 Gramercy Glaze, as the NYC 266 Battery Park Purple showed no signs of peeling at all while I had it on without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment my blog. I will reply to all comments as soon as I am able.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...