Wednesday 27 July 2011

Scrummy Sale Goodies

Well, it's Wednesday, which for me means that it's payday. Yay! So, I dragged myself uptown and through the cloudy and muggy weather to get some bright colors for the looming summer to come; which hasn't arrived yet at all. And I was surprised when I got to the second pharmacy on my spree and found nearly half of the Catrice stand with "1/2 price" stickers on. So, naturally I grabbed the polishes that were nearly gone; eight in total, and decided to go back for the few I couldn't manage to hold later on in the week.

Slightly rushed pictures are below, and I will feature them all in my blog as soon as I can.



(Top & Bottom Photos) From Left to Right- Catrice "Ultimate Nail Lacquer": 300 Be My Millionaire, 530 Up In The Air, 350 Hip Queens Wear Blue Jeans!, 510 Bye Bye Birdy!, 390 Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!, 020 MAN GO Tango, 170 I Scream Peach!, and 160 Sweets For My Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment my blog. I will reply to all comments as soon as I am able.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...