Saturday 30 July 2011

Ups and Downs of Shopping...

Okay, so well, yesterday now I guess, was a good and bad day in parts. Was up all night again, but did manage to get a few hours sleep.

Then, after I got sorted I went uptown and got a few more Catrice half price nail polishes. Picture is below.

(Above from left to right - Taken indoor with flash: Catrice "Ultimate Nail Lacquer." 210 Just Married, 240 Sold Out For Ever, 250 I Sea You!, and 520 Apropos Apricot.)

Then I snagged myself a very nice Nubar indeed, and my very first one too actually. Picture is also below.

(Above - Taken indoor with flash: Nubar "Nail Lacquer" N144 Sandy Shimmer.)

I also managed to pick up a few nail art stickers and rhinestones. Which I'll experiment with and blog about another time.

And I also treated myself to my very first nail art kit; Kiss "Nail Artist" MDK01 Paint & Stencil Kit. Unfortunately when I got home I discovered one of the polishes had its glass bottom cut (for lack of a better word) off. Luckily it was below where the base of the polish was in the bottle, so I had no leakage. But now I'll have to take the time to pretty myself up, just in order to go uptown and exchange the pack for a pristine one. Which is a shame, as I wanted to just stay in and 'play' with it today instead.

When I say "today", I really mean much later, as it's like 3.05amish, Saturday if you're on GMT like me, at the moment. Not enough natural light for me to think about doing anything constructive except writing this. Haha.

I really didn't want to have to go out later either, as I was out too much today as it was.

Ah well. Such is life I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment my blog. I will reply to all comments as soon as I am able.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...