Monday 15 August 2011

Catrice: 440 I Wear My Sunglasses At Night & NYC: 250 Midnight Amethyst

Okay, so it's gone 3am, and I'm kinda tired for a change. Well, my eyes are sore anyway, so I'm going to make this bloggie as simple as I can.

First I started with Kiss "French Manicure" Tip Guides and applied them to my left hand. I then painted the tips of my nails on my left hand with Catrice: 440 I Wear My Sunglasses At Night. This is a glossy black shade with lots of small holographic glitter within it. Black only comes in one shade as far as I'm concerned, and this is it.



TIPS: Catrice "Ultimate Nail Lacquer." 440 I Wear My Sunglasses At Night.





Once I had done two coats of the above on my left hand, and the varnish was dry, I used the same Tip Guides on my right hand that I had used on my left, and repeated the process of painting the tips of the nails of my right hand with Catrice: 440 I Wear My Sunglasses At Night.




I then decided to use NYC: 250 Midnight Amethyst on my nails, making sure I didn't go over my tips once they were all dry. NYC: 250 Midnight Amethyst is a rich purpley blue shimmery glossy polish.



ONE/TWO COATS: NYC "Expert Last Nail Polish" 250 Midnight Amethyst.

(Later Note- If I use this polish again I will be using three coats of the NYC: 250 Midnight Amethyst, as I noticed I could see through it a bit in a few places in very bright light.)

Application: Application was smooth with both polishes, although, I wasn't as neat with my varnishing as I would have liked to be.




TOP COAT: NYC "Expert Last Nail Polish." 138 Classy Glassy.

I used the top coat to cover the whole of my nails, including the tips. Just thought I should make that clear for any who were wondering at all.




Application: Early hours of Monday, 15th August 2011.
Lasted Until: Updated - here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment my blog. I will reply to all comments as soon as I am able.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...