Friday 12 August 2011

OPI: NL K10 Last Friday Night

OPI "Nail Lacquer" NL K10 Last Friday Night is a clear blue based nail varnish with lots of tiny and small holographic glitter pieces within it. The glitter pieces are blue, silver, and green as far as I can tell; though they reflect a few more colors if you look closely, once applied that is.



ONE/TWO COATS: OPI "Nail Lacquer" NL K10 Last Friday Night.

Application: Application was smooth with no dragging on wet nail varnish applying, or on adding the second coat. Because the varnish is actually a clear blue color it added a slight blue tinge to my nails. I think it looks quite cool. Not sure if it will be visible during the day time/light though.




TOP COAT x2: NYC "Expert Last Nail Polish" 138 Classy Glassy.





I don't know if you can tell properly from my pictures, but there really is a lot of glitter on my nails. If I can take some better pictures tomorrow in the sunlight then I will add them here. If not, then please accept my apologies.

Application: Very early hours of Friday morning, 12th August 2011.
Application Lasted Until: Morning of Sunday, 14th August 2011.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty glitter, and your nails are beautiful they are so long I wish mine grew that long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sparkly color! I agree with beauxs mom, you have really lovely nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls. :) I was actually thinking of filing my nails down more, seeming as when I do clear polishes my camera seems to make any flaws in my tips look worse than they are.

    I looked at both of your blogs, and I actually think you both have really nice nails too. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment my blog. I will reply to all comments as soon as I am able.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...