Tuesday 16 August 2011

Catrice: 440 I Wear My Sunglasses At Night & NYC: 250 Midnight Amethyst & Nail Art.

So, I updated my nails yesterday evening a bit. Previous post is here for those that want to read and see the review.

I decided to add that third coat of NYC: 250 Midnight Amethyst on my nails, then touch up any mistakes on my tips with Catrice: 440 I Wear My Sunglasses At Night once my nails were dry.




I then decided to test out one of my newly purchased nail art sticker sets. I used Kiss "3D Tip & Toe Art" 50331 #KNA04 Striking on my two ring fingers. I chose a lilacy pink colored flower that changed to a blue color when the light hit it.





I then added a top coat of NYC: 138 Classy Glassy, covering all my nails.







Mani Lasted Until: Saturday, 20th August 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment my blog. I will reply to all comments as soon as I am able.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...