Monday 8 August 2011

NYC: 105 Lights-Camera-Glitter

Earlier today I finished doing my nails. Had to pop out, so didn't have a chance to do my blog until now.

(Above Picture: It's the one on the far left.)


NYC "Expert Last Nail Polish" 105 Lights-Camera-Glitter is a clear polish containing lots of silver glitter and small hex pieces of blue and light pink glitter.

ONE/TWO/THREE/FOUR COATS: NYC "Expert Last Nail Polish" 105 Lights-Camera-Glitter.

Application: Application was smooth, and I got nice coverage with the little hex pieces, as long as I didn't go over where I had already painted. There was no dragging or ruined application of polish or glitter on applying further coats.



TOP COAT x2: NYC "Expert Last Nail Polish" 138 Classy Glassy.



Mani Lasted Until: Morning of Thursday 11th August 2011.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment my blog. I will reply to all comments as soon as I am able.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...