Monday 1 August 2011

Wild and Crazy "Nail Enamel" W203 Wasabi

Today is Lammas, so I wanted to celebrate with a nice mani, so I chose to use something light and summery, in my opinion that is.

(Above taken at night with flash: Wild and Crazy "Nail Enamel" W203 Wasabi.)

ONE/TWO/THREE COATS: Wild and Crazy "Nail Enamel" W203 Wasabi.

Application: Polish went on smooth with no streaking or lifting on application of each coat.

Pictures are below. You can see the glitter on the nails better if you click on the pictures and see them full size. Sorry about my nails, as I forgot to use my under nail whitening pencil before I took the set of photos, and the camera of course picked up all faults with my nails.



(Above three pictures taken at night with flash: Wild and Crazy "Nail Enamel" W203 Wasabi.)

TOP COAT x2: NYC "Expert Last Nail Polish" 138 Classy Glassy.

Pictures are below. You can see the glitter on the nails better if you click on the pictures and see them full size.






(Above six pictures taken at night with flash.)

Application: Evening of Monday 1st August 2011.
Lasted Until: Evening of Wednesday 3rd August 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment my blog. I will reply to all comments as soon as I am able.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...